hiding entries that have been cleared

Dean Johnson dtj@fusion-solutions.com
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 03:32:40 -0500

Hello,
I have imported lots of entries from Quicken. When I go to reconcile, it
shows all the already cleared entries that came over from Quicken. I
thought it didn't hide the entries after clearing them, but after
catching up on some statements, I realize that it does hide the entries
that I have cleared within gnucash. This probably wouldn't be such a big
thing if I didn't import all my entries dating back to 1994. Its damned
annoying to have to scroll through all the entries on the debit and
credit sides during the reconcile. Anybody have any ideas of how to fix
this?

	-Dean