How do I do a split on a transaction

Phillip J Shelton shelton11@dingoblue.net.au
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 07:48:31 +1000

Hi,

I am sure it is in the doc.  The writers are fairly diligent.

However,

First, a question.  What version of gnucash are you using? You did not say.

Anyway, I am using version 1.4.10  and in this version if you go to
settings->preference->register and set the default register mode to Multi Line.

Then in a register you just type the various splits into, what on my machine are a
sort of yellow, the lines beneth the line you put the check into.

Hope this helps.

Phill