What are all these files?

Stan Brown stanb@awod.com
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 12:27:41 -0400 (EDT)

I just started to use GnuCash on my Debian system a week or so agao.
Excelent program!

I set up a directory for GnuCash to keep it's files in. Now after about 1
week of entering data, I find many files in this direcotry.

Which do I need to keep, and which are safe to delte? There are .xac, .log
and .LNK files there.

What are these sued for, and do I need to keep all of them, or can I
periodicly purge some of them?

--
Stan Brown     stanb@awod.com                                    843-745-3154
Charleston SC.