Wish: More consistency for Descriptions/Memos

thomas.baumann@ch.tum.de thomas.baumann@ch.tum.de
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 20:59:03 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I started with gnucash some weeks ago, and deleted my windows--quicken
partition after gnucash 1.4.11 came up (that's for a starting
statement).

However there seems to be an oddity with the descriptions/memos. If a
split is entered then the first memo line in the corresponding
transaction of the split accounts is always empty. Subsequent memo lines
carry the right description.

It would be quite useful to put the memo line there as well.

If I should have missed some point in the manuals, any help is
appreciated.

Thomas