Reconciled statements

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 14:45:14 -0700

Wesley Sheldahl writes:

> So, I'd like to propose adding the statement date to the cleared flag, or
> some way to save that information so we can report by statement.  Being
> able to close out the books on a year would also be helpful.  Any
> suggestions for my current predicament would be welcome as well.  Thanks.

Gnucash 1.6.0 will store statement dates with the cleared splits,
and you can sort the register by statement date. You can't currently
search on statement date, but we might be able to add that.

As far as your problem goes:

Possibly, you transfered the payment to a different account or
didn't specify a transfer account at all. Try searching for
transactions in your checking account with the amount the loan
payment would have been for.

dave