AW: Reconciled statements

Felgentraeger, Marcel m.felgentraeger@medigene.com
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 11:12:10 +0200

gnucash-user@lists.gnumatic.com
> Betreff:	Re: Reconciled statements
>=20
> On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 09:01:27AM +0200, Felgentraeger, Marcel was =
heard
to remark:
> >=20
> > Guess that would be a good idea. Since I now have a difference of =
100$
and
> > see
> > no way of correcting this if I reenter that transaction.
>=20
> can't you just re-enter it, and mark it next time you reconcile?
>=20
> --linas

The problem is, that all the balances are correct. What gnucash shows =
me is
exactly what
my bank thinks I got. Thats true for every transaction and balance I =
made
since then. If I enter
the 100$ now, gnucash treats it as a new transaction, therefore shows =
me
100$ less than I got,
since gnucash thinks that the deleted transaction is still there and
everything is fine. I tried reentering,
but I didn't adjust the balance. I will try this. Maybe it works. Will =
keep
you informed :)

marcel