libgtkhtml.so.13

Matthias Gerds m.gerds@gmx.de
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 03:11:46 +0200

Am Mittwoch,  1. August 2001 01:28 schrieb Malcolm Cooke:
> I too am trying to install 1.6.1 on Suse 7.1. I have looked on suse
> updates for 7.2 for this library and still cannot see it. Did you
> have to install of gnome from the 7.2 updates and then gnucash or
> did you take aparticular rpm only. I would love to try out gnucash
> – I've been trying on and off for several weeks now to install
> it....
>
> thanks in advance
>
> malcolm

Hi Malcolm,

I myself tried about two weeks for that package. Finally I got it run:

1) Update to the newest gnome packages. There's a special Site for
the Gnome packages on the GERMAN SuSE-Server, but I'm not shure if
this fits also for non german installations:
http://www.suse.de/de/support/download/GNOMES/i386/update_for_7_2/index.html
(base, apps, devel)
I guess
ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/GNOME/update_for_7.1/gnm4
will be the right address for You.

2) libgtkhtml.so.13 is packaged in the file gtkhtml-devel.rpm.

Good Luck -

Matthias