doesn't take numbers

James Lund jiml@stanford.edu
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 22:24:07 -0700 (PDT)

>  James> Here it is: --------------------- gcc -o foo foo.c
>  James> [root@grizzly test]# foo sscanf failed [root@grizzly test]#
>  James> ----------------------
>
>  >> Also what os?  What os version?  And where did you get your
>  >> gnucash rpm?
>
>  James> I upgraded RH 6.1 -> RH 7.1.  The next thing I did was start
>  James> installing gnucash, adding updated rpms to try to get to the
>  James> bottom of the dependency hole, finally the
>  James> gnucash-1.6.1-1.i386.rpm (from ftp.gnucash.org
>  James> /pub/gnucash/redhat-7-ximian) installed.  Runs, but I can't
>  James> enter numbers.
>
> In the foo.c file can you change the %lld to %qd and try to run it
> again?

[root@grizzly test]# gcc -o foo2 foo2.c
[root@grizzly test]# foo2
sscanf good

Jim Lund
jiml@stanford.edu
Nobel Prize in Literature 1977:
ALEIXANDRE, VICENTE, Spain, b. 1898, d. 1984:
"for a creative poetic writing which illuminates man's condition in the cosmos
and in present-day society, at the same time representing the great renewal of
the traditions of Spanish poetry beween the wars"