Missing libguppi

Marcel Felgentraeger marcel.felgentraeger@gmx.de
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 10:39:41 +0200 (MEST)

> Hi Marcel,
>
> I've just managed to install gnucash-1.6.1 on SuSE Linux 7.2, using the
> gnucash sources. It didn't work with SuSE's Guppi rpm eighter, so I
> compiled Guppi-0.35.5 from source, and it worked (i.e. gnucash compiled
> successfully after all the other dependencies had been fulfilled).
> AFAIK, libguppi is part of Guppi.

I have compiled all the packages that are not part of the SuSE distribution
from
source. Yesterday I even found the libguppi.m4, which is - I guess - the lib
that
gnucash does not find. So up till now I have everything up and running and
obviously
also the needed library installed, but I can't seem to make it available to
gnome-config
or gnucash.

Is there a certain sequence in which I have to compile the sources, or even
better, a way in which I can make the library accessible to gnucash?

Thanx for your help.
Marcel

--
Aufgepasst - jetzt viele 1&1 New WebHosting Pakete ohne
Einrichtungsgebuehr + 1 Monat Grundgebuehrbefreiung!