updating unit trust prices automatically

Michael T. Garrison Stuber garrisonstuber@bellsouth.net
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 20:59:48 -0400

I really like the idea.  I'm in the middle of finishing a script which
creates XML entries that I can slap into the GNUCash file from my 401k
provider.  I'd far prefer to be able to import them "properly" through the
application.  A simple XML format would be ideal.

--On Wednesday, August 01, 2001 08:21:50 AM +1200 Glenn Walbran