Slow Graph Generation

John Bafford dshadow@zort.net
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 19:28:16 -0400

The (very large) backtrace is in another email so as not to spam
everyone on the list.

My uneducated guess, since i don't have a copy of the sources handy,
is that guppi is trying to get a random number for a unique ID, and
possibly doing so many, many, times and depletes the entropy pool in
the process.

--
John Bafford
dshadow@zort.net