installation: guile 1.4 trouble

Michael T. Garrison Stuber garrisonstuber@bellsouth.net
Wed, 01 Aug 2001 22:49:24 -0400

What platform are you on?

inet_aton is a standard part of the library which implements tcp/ip
support.  It provides the facility to translates host addresses in text
format to host addresses as series of hex digits.   Do a man inet_aton and
something should pop up.  Are you getting a link error?  Or is it
complaining about not finding the header?  Or is it not building it's test
program happily?

--On Wednesday, August 01, 2001 10:43:19 PM -0400 Steve Petersen