Delay/hang when creating reports/charts

Jack Kirstein jkirstein@yahoo.com
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 14:12:23 -0700 (PDT)

I've been setting up some reports and I've found that there seems to be an unusual delay
before the chart gets drawn. After some playing around, I think I understand the problem.
If the mouse cursor is in the same window as the chart, it seems to hang. But, as soon as
the mouse cursor leaves the panel (like to go to a menu) drawing happens immediately.
Using RH 7.1 + Ximian

Thanks so much GnuCash Developers for saving me from M$ money! Keep up the great work!

-jk

=====