Changing unit trust/stock account details

Keith Refson Keith.Refson@earth.ox.ac.uk
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 15:31:04 +0100

I have just updated to 1.6.1, and need to correct a few problems with
my unit trust (mutual fund) and shares.

1. I have not found a way to change the "security" type on a "mutual
   fund" account.  This is a problem if you need to switch quote sources
   (as I wish to) since they are not necessarily identical.

2. There does not appear to be support for all of the quote sources
   included in the Finance::Quote module -- in particular
   Finance::Quote::Trustnet.  How easy would it be to add this?

Keith Refson

--
Dr Keith Refson,        "Paradigm is a word too often used by those who would
Dept of Earth Sciences      like to have a new idea but cannot think of one."