Changing unit trust/stock account details

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
14 Aug 2001 15:16:03 -0700

On 14 Aug 2001 15:31:04 +0100, Keith Refson wrote:
> I have just updated to 1.6.1, and need to correct a few problems with
> my unit trust (mutual fund) and shares.
>
> 1. I have not found a way to change the "security" type on a "mutual
>    fund" account.  This is a problem if you need to switch quote sources
>    (as I wish to) since they are not necessarily identical.

Just input a new security with the type you want, in the Account Edit
dialog.

> 2. There does not appear to be support for all of the quote sources
>    included in the Finance::Quote module -- in particular
>    Finance::Quote::Trustnet.  How easy would it be to add this?

It's not too hard. We've sort of stopped adding new sources
in the hopes that someone will make the sources dynamically
configured.

dave