Impressions of 1.6.x and engine bindings for python

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
20 Aug 2001 17:56:19 -0700

--=-JW1oI6Y1LMW8DjPVisqN

On 18 Aug 2001 08:01:33 +1200, Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:
> Along these lines, is/are there perl/python bindings for the engine?  I
> ask as I am developing a POS system for a small fashion retailer in NZ,
> and rather than make my own substandard accounting system for it I would
> like to be able to use the gnucash system by having my python app
> directly insert entries into the gnucash datafiles.

There are some perl bindings in the development version
under src/optional. I'm not sure if they are ready to use,
though.

dave

--=-JW1oI6Y1LMW8DjPVisqN

--=-JW1oI6Y1LMW8DjPVisqN--