gnucash-user digest, Vol 1 #695 - 3 msgs

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
02 Dec 2001 02:23:00 -0800

--=-m7kMX6P/7fL6uwhNI2/d

On Fri, 2001-11-30 at 19:37, Matej Cepl wrote:
> > What version of gnucash are you using? In gnucash 1.6, the register
> > fonts are configured in the Preferences dialog. However, in either
> > gnucash 1.4 or gnucash 1.6 the fonts used elsewhere should be the
> > default fonts that gtk/gnome would use for any other program.
>=20
> That's strange. I have gnucash 1.4.10 here with GNOME, where all
> fonts settings I could find have coding 8859-2 (I am a Czech),
> but gnucash still is not able to display Czech characters. Could
> you tell me, please, which font exactly (using sawfish, if it
> helps) is the one to be used in gnucash (either by appropriate
> dialog box or by configuration file), please?

I think the choice font depends on both the gtk theme and
the locale. I know that you can set the default theme font
in the Gnome Settings dialog under the theme manager. I
don't know all the details of font selection, though.

dave

--=-m7kMX6P/7fL6uwhNI2/d

--=-m7kMX6P/7fL6uwhNI2/d--