Standing orders and Direct Debits

Stephen.Thompson@bmwfin.com Stephen.Thompson@bmwfin.com
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 09:35:15 -0000

Hello,

Basically they a transaction that happens at set periods of time. i.e. on
the 3rd of each month 100ukp is paid out for Telephone rental.

Regards,

Stephen.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Peticolas [mailto:dave@krondo.com]
Sent: 05 December 2001 07:16
To: Stephen.Thompson@bmwfin.com
Subject: Re: Standing orders and Direct Debits

On Tue, 2001-12-04 at 05:01, Stephen.Thompson@bmwfin.com wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I have not looked at GNUCash for some time and I am wondering does it
> support direct debits and standing orders yet? This is the only limitation
> see in stopping me from using the package.

I'm not sure what those are. Could you explain?

dave

Copyright material and/or confidential and/or privileged information may be contained in this e-mail and any attached documents.  The material and information is intended for the use of the intended addressee only.  If you are not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended addressee, you may not copy, disclose, distribute, disseminate or deliver it to anyone else or use it in any unauthorised manner or take or omit to take any action in reliance on it. To do so is prohibited and may be unlawful.   The views expressed in this e-mail may not be official policy but the personal views of the originator.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please advise the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your e-mail software, or contact postmaster@bmwfin.com.  Please also delete this e-mail and all documents attached immediately.
Many thanks for your co-operation.

BMW Financial Services (GB) Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 01288537.
Registered Offices : Europa House, Bartley Way, Hook, Hants, RG27 9UF