Help me dump MS Money

Tracy McKibben tmckibben1@mn.rr.com
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 22:16:58 -0600

Hello...  I've been toying around with Gnucash for a couple of weeks,
looking at it as a means to dump the one remaining Windows app that I rely
on - MS Money 2002.  Anybody here been through a similar transition?  The
features that I use most heavily, and would cause the most pain to live
without are:

-balance forecasting
-scheduled transactions
-direct bill pay/statement download

>From what I've seen and read, the bill pay/statement features are under
consideration and/or development, but I've not seen anything regarding the
forecasting or scheduling.  Am I just overlooking them?

Thanks.  I'd appreciate any advice, suggestions, warnings, etc...