Suggestions

G0tskillz@aol.com G0tskillz@aol.com
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 17:28:15 EST

I have 2 suggestions and would like to hear what others think.  I've been using Gnucash for awhile and often wish I could access my data from Gnucash on a different OS. So with this problem here are my 2 suggestions.

1.  A Win9x, MacOS, Ect. Compatible view application.  Something really simple that can parse the XML data and "SHOW" you your account info in a similar format.  This would be a great tool if you run many box's and loose your linux box do to that dang typo while you were playing with the kernel source.

2.  Web Functionality.  I think I've seen other accounting programs with this I think, the ability to view data, enter transactions, generate simple reports.

Are ether of these 2 items in the development pike? Does anyone know of other Open Source projects to fill ether of these voids?

One last question, I'd love to contribute to Gnucash but like many of the people here have very limited programming experance.  It would be graat to be able to donate small ammounts of money to the effort if it would help..