Suggestions

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
31 Dec 2001 01:44:52 -0800

--=-QgTRQhfcRKELky8JzvEM

On Fri, 2001-12-28 at 14:28, G0tskillz@aol.com wrote:
> I have 2 suggestions and would like to hear what others think.  I've been=
 using Gnucash for awhile and often wish I could access my data from Gnucas=
h on a different OS. So with this problem here are my 2 suggestions.
>=20
> 1.  A Win9x, MacOS, Ect. Compatible view application.  Something really s=
imple that can parse the XML data and "SHOW" you your account info in a sim=
ilar format.  This would be a great tool if you run many box's and loose yo=
ur linux box do to that dang typo while you were playing with the kernel so=
urce.
>=20
> 2.  Web Functionality.  I think I've seen other accounting programs with =
this I think, the ability to view data, enter transactions, generate simple=
 reports. =20
>=20
> Are ether of these 2 items in the development pike? Does anyone know of o=
ther Open Source projects to fill ether of these voids?

There is currently someone working on a MacOS port. You should be able
to find some posts in recent gnucash-devel archives. Other than that
noone is working on either of those items, afaik.

dave

--=-QgTRQhfcRKELky8JzvEM

--=-QgTRQhfcRKELky8JzvEM--