Statement dates

Andrea.Borgia@nokia.com Andrea.Borgia@nokia.com
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 09:14:28 +0200

Hi.

I'm not sure whether this has already been asked before or indeed at all.

Suppose I pay with a card a purchase I make today, but the bank records the
transaction under a different date (say, two days later). If I want to
ensure consistency with the monthly statement, I have to use the bank date,
but by the time I get the statement I've already filed all the transactions
under the original purchase' dates.

Is there a better way to fix it than manually changing the dates? Since I'd
like to remember also when a purchase happened, rather than simply when it
was paid for, is there a better way to handle it than adding the date to the
description?

TIA,
Andrea

--
I am speaking for no one but myself: these are my opinions, not my
employer's.