GNC-PRICES

Rob Browning rlb@cs.utexas.edu
22 Feb 2001 16:38:14 -0600

Paul Lussier <pll@mclinux.com> writes:

> In reality, it's probably no big deal either way, since you can install each
> package individually.  Though, for documentation purposes, I think it's easier
> to write:
>
> 	Make sure you've installed all required perl modules by running
> 	the following command (you may need to be root):
>
> 		perl -MCPAN -e "install Bundle::GnuCash"

But this doesn't allow us any way to handle various versions of
gnucash, unless we're going to have Bundle::GnuCash1.4,
Bundle::GnuCash2.0 etc.

I guess it still seems to me like the runtime dependencies should be
indicated by whatever binary package you're installing, and the
build-time dependencies should be handled by configure.in...

FWIW