GNC-PRICES

BRS bsteiner@pactec.net
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 21:48:59 +0000

I am still no further to getting gnc-prices working.&nbsp; I tried the perl thing
below but have not quite figured out what it is supposed to do.&nbsp; It would
be nice if the gnucash web page could just list all of the modules needed
and their dependencies or something like that.&nbsp; There are a lot of wannabe
linux users out there (I was one not too long ago) who are holding off because
of problems like this.&nbsp; Granted, with enough reading I'll get it all going
but hey this pentium laptop is supposed to be a productivity tool sometimes
and not always just a learning platform and time drain.<br>
Brock<br>
Paul Lussier wrote:<br>