Trouble guile while installing

Robert Rapplean rrapplean@uswest.net
Mon, 01 Jan 2001 14:21:08 -0700

I am attempting to install GNUcash on SuSE 6.4.  After the RPM completes
its installation, it gives the warning:

Postinstall gnucash-1...
     ln: cannot create symbolic link '/usr/share/guile/slib' to
'/usr/lib/scheme/slib': No such file or directory

Neither of these files exist, in fact /usr/share/guile and
/usr/lib/scheme do not exist.  I downloaded and installed guile 1.4, but
the directories are still not there.  When I attempt to execute gnucash,
it gives the error:

usr/bin/gnucash: error inloading shared libraries: libguile.so.6: cannot

Any ideas on what I've done wrong?

Robert Rapplean