Crash after loading qif

Bill Gribble grib@gnumatic.com
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 08:22:47 -0600

On Tue, Jan 02, 2001 at 07:08:12PM -0600, Jordan wrote:
> qif-parse:parse-action-field : unknown action field "MargIntX"
> qif-parse:parse-action-field : unknown action field "MargIntX"
> qif-parse:parse-action-field : unknown action field "MargIntX"

This highlights 2 bugs in the QIF import process: 1, there are several
new stock "Action types" in Q2000 that the code doesn't handle; and 2,
it falls over on its head if it can't handle an action.  2 is clearly
the worse of the two :)

Let me have a look at this.  I think I may be able to get Q2000 to
tell me what action types it supports so I can get them all in.

Thanks,
Bill Gribble