GnuCash futures..

Judd Maltin jmaltin@maltin.org
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 03:02:12 -0600 (CST)

Hi folks,

I've been a lurker for a while, and since there's a hot conversation going
on at my LUG's mailing list (NYLUG), I figured I'd echo the sentiments
there to the list here.

GNUCash, as a "Personal Finance" system will not help Linux and free
software to gain broad acceptance.  Only a "small business" package
(payroll, invoice, etc) would help geeks at NYLUG cater to their own and
their customer's small/medium business needs with GNU solutions.  The
geeks will use it, and sell it under the GPL to their customers, with
support right out of the Gnu Cash corp/org.  There's money on the table.

GnuCash is a great product, and I enjoy using it.  Keep up the good work!

Judd Maltin