more problems with g-wrap and Red Hat 6.2

James LewisMoss dres@debian.org
16 Jan 2001 12:15:28 -0500

 Matt> I am still having problems installing gnucash 1.4.9 apparently
 Matt> because of g-wrap.

You aren't giving enough information.  "Installing"?  Does this mean
you are using the rpm to install?  If not why not?  What are the exact
error messages you are getting.  Vague "it doesn't work" bug reports
don't let us help you.

 Matt> I saw a post by linas in december, regarding g-wrap 0.9.12 and
 Matt> Red Hat 6.2.  I have also attempted using g-wrap 1.1.4, but
 Matt> this gives me the same error.  Can anyone shed any light on
 Matt> this problem.  I have worked on this dependency problem for
 Matt> quite a few hours now, and can't seem to figure out what needs
 Matt> to be done.

You need g-wrap 0.9.x to compile gnucash 1.4.9.  You need g-wrap 1.1.5
or greater to compile current cvs.  You say you are trying to compile
1.4.9 that means you need the older g-wrap.  What errors do you get
(exactly like cut and paste them into the email) when you try to
compile?  This sort of information will help us help you.

Jim

--
@James LewisMoss <dres@debian.org>      |  Blessed Be!
@    http://jimdres.home.mindspring.com |  Linux is kewl!