Auto-repeating entries

Martin Rowe gnucash@dbg400.net
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 22:37:40 +0000

Hi all

GnuCash newbie here - apologies if I'm asking an obvious question.

Is it possible to add regular debits/credits on a repeating cycle? Like
adding a fixed credit every four weeks[1] or monthly debit? I know it's
easy to duplicate an entry, and the date accelerator keys make short work
of amending it, but I want to be more lazy ;-)

Currently running 1.4.8 (latest available in Debian unstable). I haven't
seen anything indicating it's there in the docs. I've seen a mention in
the archives about implementing scheduled/recurring transactions from
early last year - has this been progressed?

Regards, Martin
[1] A week +/- key would be nice here :)
--
martin@dbg400.net / jamaro@firstlinux.net
http://www.dbg400.net DBG/400 - DataBase Generation utilities