Transaction Recalculated Before Split Complete

Bill Gribble grib@gnumatic.com
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 17:45:17 -0600

On Tue, Jan 30, 2001 at 05:17:00PM -0600, Todd Greer wrote:
> I had been meaning to send an email begging you to change this
> behaviour.  The one thing that makes me scream at Gnucash and froth
> at the mouth is when it keeps changing the wrong entries in the
> split in a cyclic way that won't let me get the right values in.

Dave (with design help from Carol Champagne) has done an awesome job
with the register in the 1.5.x series.  It just works without getting
in your way, and considering how complicated a user interface problem
this is, that is the highest compliment I can give.  Thanks Dave!

b.g.