[announce] Web interface to bug report submission up

Paul Lussier pll@mclinux.com
Mon, 02 Jul 2001 09:26:36 -0400

In a message dated: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 16:02:55 CDT
Bill Gribble said:

>I whipped up a little php to handle submitting bug reports to the
>Gnucash bug tracker.  Hopefully this will make it more convenient for
>folks to submit bug reports.
>
>You can find it at http://www.linuxdevel.com/submit-bug.php ...  I'm
>guessing we'll put a link to this in Gnucash 1.6.1 to make it easy to
>do while you're running Gnucash.

Very cool.  In the future maybe some automated widget could be built
into the app itself to send a preformatted e-mail with the error/
output into the GnumCash sight or something.  exmh has had this for
years, and I've seen some of the Gnome apps do something similar (I
think they call it BugBuddy or something).

Just a thought.
--

Seeya,
Paul