GnuCash Features Survey

Paul Lussier pll@mclinux.com
Mon, 02 Jul 2001 09:36:22 -0400

In a message dated: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 03:14:23 CDT
Linas Vepstas said:

>I just posted a web-based survey that asks about what sort of
>new features should be added to GnuCash.  I think I made the mistake of
>making it too long and detailed, but .. we shall see.  Take a stab at it.
>
>http://www.gnucash.org/en/quiz.phtml

I just took the survey last night after surfing over the gnucash.org
to see if there was anything new and exciting happening since I left
work on Friday :)

Great job.

One feature I'd like, which I don't remember seeing in there (maybe
it was and I just missed it in my excitement over all the other
questions :) is the ability to close out a year, save it off to
another file, open a new year, and bring forward all the balances
from the just-closed-out year.

To me, that's one of the things I always found lacking in Quicken (of
course, I was using Quicken 4, which is, at this point, 7 or 8 years
old :)

Anyway, great survey, and please post the result in pretty
Guppi-generated graphs for everyone to see :)
--

Seeya,
Paul