[gnucash-user] Balancing

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
06 Jul 2001 00:59:24 -0700

On 06 Jul 2001 09:46:12 +0200, Thibaut Cousin wrote:

> Le Vendredi  6 Juillet 2001 09:40, vous avez écrit :
> > It is possible to create many accounts using that wizard, but
> > there is as yet no French version of the account hierarchies.
>
>   This leads me to a question : is there need for a french translator ? I
> could not translate some of the "technical" things, but I can help re-read
> the rest (there are severel typos / incorrect french sentences). I already
> have some experience in that kind of things (I'm the french KDE team's
> leader), so I could give a hand.

That would be great! GnuCash 1.6.1 will have an updated
translation by Paul Poulain <famille.p.poulain@free.fr>,
but there is still a lot of translating left -- the user
documentation (the existing french documentation is out
of date) and the account hierarchies used by the wizard
all need to be translated.