[gnucash-user] Balancing

paul.poulain@free.fr paul.poulain@free.fr
Fri, 06 Jul 2001 10:02:41 +0200

At 09:46 06/07/01 +0200, Thibaut Cousin wrote:

>Le Vendredi  6 Juillet 2001 09:40, vous avez =E9crit :
> > It is possible to create many accounts using that wizard, but
> > there is as yet no French version of the account hierarchies.
>
>   This leads me to a question : is there need for a french translator ? I
>could not translate some of the "technical" things, but I can help re-read
>the rest (there are severel typos / incorrect french sentences). I already
>have some experience in that kind of things (I'm the french KDE team's
>leader), so I could give a hand.

Great ! I'm the 'GC team leader' (for more than... one full week, almost=20
2  ;-)). If you give me some help, we will be 2, and perhaps 3 soon...
Register gc-devel mailing list, and you will see a few threads about french=
=20
translation.

gnc-glossary.txt is done and should be reviewed now. (file not included in=
=20
the src.rpm version -forgotten- but in the CVS)
fr.po is 75% done.
the rest is to be done (account wizard creation, doc, and web site, from=20
most to less important)

Welcome on board however.
--
Paul