RedHat 7.1 and KDE install (fwd)

Stephen Walton swalton@sunspot.csun.edu
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 21:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I'm afraid 1.6.1 cleared up this problem for me.  That is, I ran
gnucash as root once, then as an ordinary user, and it worked after that.
I did open my 'accounts' file as root, then closed it again in case that
matters.

--
Stephen Walton, Professor of Physics and Astronomy,
California State University, Northridge