libgal.so.8

Georg Wilckens durandal@nfinity.de
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 22:49:54 +0200

On Tue, Jul, 17, 2001 at 07:42:15 -1100, Internet Niue wrote:

Hello Richard.

> So I guess I better go back and compile all the gnucash things from source
> and see if it works.

Good choice. 1.6 ist quite on the bleeding-edge, so that is probably
the only way to go. I would start by just compiling the libraries
gnucash really needs (libgnomeprint, etc.). Maybe just a few libraries
will do. Make sure you get the install-prefix right and be prepared
for other gnome-programs blowing up...

> As usual I spent a week trying to do it the easy way. <grin>

I spent a week doing it the hard way... just the same. ;)

Regards,
	Georg
--
You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.
		-- Indira Gandhi