another question on check printing

Greg Woods greg@gregandeva.net
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 07:43:46 -0600

I now have check printing sort-of working (given that I have to enter
the custom format data for each and every check, which has already been
addressed here and may be addressed in a future release). The problem
now is that I can't get the memo to print on the check. It took me a
while to even figure out how to enter a memo; I have to hit the SPLIT
button, then I can enter a memo, but it doesn't print on the check even
though a placement value for this field does exist in the custom format
definition. Is this a known "omission" (OK, bug :-) or am I doing
something wrong?

Thanks,
--Greg