doesn't take numbers

James Lund jiml@stanford.edu
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 23:28:14 -0700 (PDT)

> Very strange.  It's like your sscanf isn't working for some reason.
>
> Can you run the following through "gcc -o foo foo.c"
> Obviously without the ---'s.  And then run foo and see if you get a
> good message.

Here it is:
---------------------
gcc -o foo foo.c
[root@grizzly test]# foo
sscanf failed
[root@grizzly test]#
----------------------

> Also what os?  What os version?  And where did you get your gnucash
> rpm?

I upgraded RH 6.1 -> RH 7.1.  The next thing I did was start installing
gnucash, adding updated rpms to try to get to the bottom of the
dependency hole, finally the gnucash-1.6.1-1.i386.rpm (from
ftp.gnucash.org /pub/gnucash/redhat-7-ximian) installed.  Runs, but I
can't enter numbers.

Jim Lund
jiml@stanford.edu
(650) 723-5996
FAX (650) 725-7739
Nobel Prize in Peace 1903:
CREMER, Sir WILLIAM RANDAL, Great Britain, Member British Parliament,
Secretary International Arbitration League, b. 1838, d. 1908.