doesn't take numbers

James LewisMoss jimdres@mindspring.com
31 Jul 2001 03:07:19 -0400

 >> Very strange.  It's like your sscanf isn't working for some
 >> reason.
 >>
 >> Can you run the following through "gcc -o foo foo.c"
 James> ...

 James> Here it is: --------------------- gcc -o foo foo.c
 James> [root@grizzly test]# foo sscanf failed [root@grizzly test]#
 James> ----------------------

 >> Also what os?  What os version?  And where did you get your
 >> gnucash rpm?

 James> I upgraded RH 6.1 -> RH 7.1.  The next thing I did was start
 James> installing gnucash, adding updated rpms to try to get to the
 James> bottom of the dependency hole, finally the
 James> gnucash-1.6.1-1.i386.rpm (from ftp.gnucash.org
 James> /pub/gnucash/redhat-7-ximian) installed.  Runs, but I can't
 James> enter numbers.

In the foo.c file can you change the %lld to %qd and try to run it
again?

Thanks
Jim

--