Howto enlarge report diagrams in 1.6.0

Viktor Rosenfeld rosenfel@informatik.hu-berlin.de
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 03:28:35 +0200

Bill Gribble wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 15, 2001 at 06:22:08PM +0200, Viktor Rosenfeld wrote:
> > - The size of the piecharts is way to small.  About an inch, and when
> > you take out a piece it shrinks even more.  Is there a way to enlarge
> > the diagram?
>
> There's a size control in the "Display" section of the report's
> options.

Okay, this works, but again, there's no way to save this setting.  If I
close the report and re-open it, it still has the default values for
size, which are way to small.

> > - There seems no way of saving open windows like charts and reports.
>
> What do you mean by "save"?  You can print them to a file or PDF, and
> you can save the report HTML (via the "export" function), though a
> saved chart won't look like much in a non-gnucash browser.  Open
> reports should be automatically saved and restored across Gnucash
> sessions.  Is that not what you mean?

No, I meant that when I open a report with a chart for example, close
Gnucash and open it again, the report window will be lost.  I will only
have the window with the account tree.  I would like to save something
like my gnucash workspace with a number of reports already set.  (BTW, I
just realized, that the charts aren't live.  Ahh, to bad.)

Thanks,
Viktor
--
Viktor Rosenfeld