Howto enlarge report diagrams in 1.6.0

Bill Gribble grib@linuxdevel.com
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 11:41:48 -0500

On Fri, Jun 15, 2001 at 06:22:08PM +0200, Viktor Rosenfeld wrote:
> - The size of the piecharts is way to small.  About an inch, and when
> you take out a piece it shrinks even more.  Is there a way to enlarge
> the diagram?

There's a size control in the "Display" section of the report's
options.

> - The legend of the charts won't show German umlauts.  I've already
> filed a bug report against this.

It's a bug in guppi, or rather (as I understand it) gtk.  Not sure
what the fix schedule is.

> - There seems no way of saving open windows like charts and reports.

What do you mean by "save"?  You can print them to a file or PDF, and
you can save the report HTML (via the "export" function), though a
saved chart won't look like much in a non-gnucash browser.  Open
reports should be automatically saved and restored across Gnucash
sessions.  Is that not what you mean?

Thanks,
Bill Gribble