Howto enlarge report diagrams in 1.6.0

Viktor Rosenfeld rosenfel@informatik.hu-berlin.de
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 18:22:08 +0200

Hi,

okay, I've got 1.6.0 working and it's great!  Couple of things are
annoying though:

- The size of the piecharts is way to small.  About an inch, and when
you take out a piece it shrinks even more.  Is there a way to enlarge
the diagram?

- The legend of the charts won't show German umlauts.  I've already
filed a bug report against this.

- There seems no way of saving open windows like charts and reports.

Other than that 1.6 is a huge improvement over 1.4.  Way to go!

Ciao,
Viktor

PS: Did anybody read the article on lwn.net about Gnucash requiring 60+
libs?  Umm, am I missing something here?  What's the deal?
--
Viktor Rosenfeld
WWW: http://www.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~rosenfel/