1.6.0 rpm dependencies

GLeeJ lee@imyourhandiman.com
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 08:59:06 -0700

James LewisMoss wrote:

>  Adam> I'm using an up-to-date Ximian setup on Redhat 7.0 .  The rpm
>  Adam> requires
>  Adam>     libguile.so.6
>  Adam> while I have
>  Adam>     libguile.so.9

mine works fine......i just uninstalled one that came with ximain ,,,1.4.11-5 i think it was and
installed g-wrap and Guppi from ftp.gnucash and then gnucash 1.6.0 went in slick as
whistle......no problem :)

i noted though there seems to be a bit of a handling oddity with register in that at times ( i
defaulted to my desired basic ledger as auto split ledger is buggy for me that or I simply don't
understand its usage ) the split ledger produces some odd results with empty fields and whites
spaces upon hitting return......I don't recall if its already been reported so sorry if so...

RH7.1 current/ximian current

lee
-===