bug in GnuCash 1.6.0, workaround?

James Buster bitbug@bravara.com
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 02:46:03 -0700

When I reconcile my stock accounts (after upgrading from 1.4.11),
I am shown a starting balance that is equal to the actual total
balance plus the amount of the last transaction. In other words,
the last transaction was added in twice. If I (O)pen the account,
I can see from the transaction list that it correctly shows the
total of transactions in the account. Or if you prefer it another
way...

 From the Reconciliation Popup (^R at Accounts window):

Starting Balance: 4217
Ending Balance:   3748

 From the register (^O at Accounts window):

Total shares of last transaction in register: 469

1.4.11 did this reconciliation correctly.
--
James Buster
BraVara Communications Inc.     650-475-2002 direct