1.60 and Mandrake 8.0

Michael T. Garrison Stuber garrisonstuber@bellsouth.net
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 23:06:22 -0400

I got past this a couple of days ago.  I had to update a bunch of RPMS.
I grabbed most of the RPM's from RPMFind from the Mandrake Cooker release.
Here is the list of RPM's.  Note:  You will have to update tkinter, python
and python-dev all at once:

Guppi-0.35.5-5mdk.i586.rpm
g-wrap-1.1.10-2mdk.i586.rpm
libguppi11-0.35.5-5mdk.i586.rpm
pythonlib-1.28-1mdk.noarch.rpm
readline-4.2-2mdk.i586.rpm

python-2.1-1mdk.i586.rpm
python-devel-2.1-1mdk.i586.rpm
tkinter-2.1-1mdk.i586.rpm

--On Wednesday, June 20, 2001 07:42:34 PM -0400 Paul Tatham