Installation Problems

Tim Boring tboring@insight.rr.com
Fri, 09 Mar 2001 13:13:53 -0500

No, I didn't run ldconfig.  I'm relatively new to Linux, so this may
seem like a dumb question, but what does ldconfig do and how do I run
it?  Just type 'ldconfig' at the command line in the directory where I
compiled guile?

As for g-wrap, does it have to be exactly 0.9.12?  I compiled/installed
from 1.1.9. Should I try going back to 0.9.12?

Thanks,
Tim