Reports sorting bug in 1.4.9

Paul Lussier pll@mclinux.com
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 08:36:26 -0500

In a message dated: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 16:27:35 PST
Dave Peticolas said:

>I can't seem to reproduce this on 1.4.10, but there weren't any transaction
>report changes from 1.4.9 to 1.4.10.

Hmmmm.

> Does this happen for any account(s) you select?

Yes.

>What locale do you run gnucash in?

Whatever the default is I guess.  I'm not really sure, how do I check.
(For some reason this sounds like it should be a simple question to answer,
but I haven't had my coffee yet, and I think I'm coming down with a head
cold. :)

>You would need to hack a little guile (scheme) in the transaction report.
>There's no way to customize it in the GUI.

Too bad.  Any plans for it to be customizable in the future?  I can
definitely live with it if I have too.

Btw, I'd upgrade to 1.4.10, but there don't seem to be any .debs for
it yet, and my (all too brief) attempts at compiling source failed
for some ridiculous reason I didn't care enough to investigate at the
time.  Maybe it'll be worth spending some more time with it this
weekend.

Thanks,
--

Seeya,