1.4.10 crashes on Reports->Transaction Report

Jean-David Beyer jdbeyer@exit109.com
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 09:57:30 -0500

Paul Lussier wrote:

> In a message dated: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 13:08:39 +1100
> Robert Graham Merkel said:
>
> >That seems to imply that it's not a crash in the traditional sense of
> >the word - rather the "exit" call is being made erroneously.
> >
> >I'm a little stumped here.  Could you try 1.4.11 at some stage and see
> >if the problem still occurs?
>
> Okay, 1.4.11 seems a lot better.  THough the sorting problem is back
> that I mentioned under 1.4.9 (which was the reason we all decided I
> should try 1.4.10 :)

1.) How come the mailer daemon for this mailing list does not stuff
the gnucash-user@lists.gnumatic.com into the ReplyTo field. The way it
is now, if I do not fix it, it replies only to the original poster.
That may be fine, but not usually what I want. Am I unusual, or should
this be fixed?

2.) As a newbie, I am just getting 1.4.10 working. It was the latest
thing last week or so when I downloaded it. Is upgrading to 1.4.11
considered a good idea? Are the database files compatible? I.e., do I
just get an RPM for the new one and rpm -Uvh it? (Running on
R.H.L.6.2)

--
 .~.  Jean-David Beyer           Registered Linux User 85642.
 /V\                             Registered Machine    73926.