1.4.10 crashes on Reports->Transaction Report

James LewisMoss jimdres@mindspring.com
19 Mar 2001 10:51:12 -0500

 Jean-David> Paul Lussier wrote:

 >> In a message dated: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 13:08:39 +1100 Robert Graham
 >> Merkel said:
 >>
 >> >That seems to imply that it's not a crash in the traditional
 >> >sense of the word - rather the "exit" call is being made
 >> >erroneously.
 >> >
 >> >I'm a little stumped here.  Could you try 1.4.11 at some stage
 >> >and see if the problem still occurs?
 >>
 >> Okay, 1.4.11 seems a lot better.  THough the sorting problem is
 >> back that I mentioned under 1.4.9 (which was the reason we all
 >> decided I should try 1.4.10 :)

 Jean-David> 1.) How come the mailer daemon for this mailing list does
 Jean-David> not stuff the gnucash-user@lists.gnumatic.com into the
 Jean-David> ReplyTo field. The way it is now, if I do not fix it, it
 Jean-David> replies only to the original poster.  That may be fine,
 Jean-David> but not usually what I want. Am I unusual, or should this
 Jean-David> be fixed?

Because most mailers will let you reply to a list, reply to the poster
or both unless the reply-to is added in which case these same mailers
will only send to the reply to.  Look for something like "feedback"
for the reply to list command.

Jim

--
@James LewisMoss <dres@debian.org>      |  Blessed Be!