gst

Robert Graham Merkel rgmerk@mira.net (Robert Graham Merkel)
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 09:25:08 +1100

michael honeyfield writes:
 > just wondering if there is any g.s.t (goods and
 > services tax) support. we are using quick books at the
 > moment and require g.s.t (new zealand)

Yes and no.  Yes, you can quite easily use gnucash to keep track of
GST paid on purchases and collected on sales.  What gnucash does not
provide is much automation of the process, which would be nice if
you have a large number of sales transactions, for instance.

Robert Merkel	                           rgmerk@mira.net

<telsa> I left my client on #gtk+ overnight and there was nothing
in scrollback at all except quit/rejoins.
<bighead> telsa: well its been that for, I think 3 days now
(ever since started coming back on IRC)
<telsa> Clearly they are busy implementing telepathy,
and dog-fooding it. :)